Sunday, March 7, 2010

Robin's in Kerava

  When I moved to Kerava 13 years ago, I didn't expect to be here here so long. Apart from Toronto, this is the longest I've lived in one place. And as the years go by, Kerava now feels like a an old shirt. Comfortable to wear because its been broken in to me. (except for the never ending expanding waistline......) One of the most comfortable and perhaps too comfortable aspects of Kerava is the pub Robin's... Yes it makes me thirsty just thinking about it. I now go there and know all the people there and were all friends now. Like an old shirt. Comfortable. And it's great, except for the never ending expanding waistling.
  So many times I've been there listening to the live music bands on Saturday night, and so many nights I've been thinking, damn, I could do that. 
  So many nights I've been thinking about getting together with a bunch of friends and getting a band together to play at Robin's. Damn, I could do that. 
So many nights is now 5 nights away.........Damn, maybe I shouldn't do this.......
  But no.... I more excited than ever now because I'll with a group of friends on both sides of the stage having a good time. And it just can't get better than that. Thanks Robin's!

2 comments:

  1. Me camelids hear all from Finlan. Walk longer and drink less. Thang You so.

    Achmed

    ReplyDelete

You want to comment ?
Keep it decent ! We have no mercy for vulgar notes.

--- There's a word verifcation to stop spam bots. ---